Please urge the Glendale City Council to stay strong, and pass a requested ordinance that would effectively move the Glendale Gun Show out of the city-owned Glendale Civic Auditorium. The matter should come up for a final vote in late February or early March.
Who to write, and where to write:
- Mayor Frank Quintero—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Rafi Manoukian—email@example.com
- Councilmember Laura Friedman—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilmember Dave Weaver—email@example.com
- Councilember Ara Najarian—firstname.lastname@example.org
As an FYI, Quintero, Manoukian, Friedman and Weaver all voted in favor of getting the legislation to the draft stage. Manoukian got the matter before the council.
Also, let our local newspaper, the Glendale News-Press, know where you stand. Letters to the editors in favor the gun-sales ban may be submitted to email@example.com.